BASEBALL TOURNAMENT - TICKET BOOKS
Hoover Met. Stadium, Hoover AL.
Tuesday-Sunday May 21-26, 2013
Hoover Met. Seat Chart
$120 - Reserved Seat book - 1 box seat ticket for each session.
$66 - Dr Pepper 6-pack - 6 General Admission good for any session tickets - available through May 17
- In 2013, the tournament will be expanded from the previous ten team format to a twelve team format.
- Seeds 5-12 meet in a single elimination format on Tuesday, followed by traditional 8 team double-elimination play starting Wednesday.
Click here for Hospitality Packages, Group Tickets or Kids (ages 3-12) Good Any Session tickets
Ticket Books - On Sale now
$120- Reserved Seat book - 1 box seat ticket for each session.
$66 - Dr Pepper 6-Pack. 6 General Admission tickets, good for any session. (available through May 17)
1 person can attend any six sessions or 6 people can attend any one session or any other combination.
Single Session Tickets - On Sale Saturday May 18, 7pm Central (or after completion of last regular season game)
$20 Reserved box seats (chair back seats with cupholder).
$14 General Admission - bench seating, lawn seating or standing room (first come, first served).
$8 Kids General Admission (ages 3-12). Children 2 and under are admitted free.
Available through the Internet, Charge by Phone and at Hoover Met (formerly Regions Park).
(Hoover Met starts selling SEC Baseball tickets Monday May 20, 9am)
Session 1 - Tuesday 9:30am - Games 1 & 2
Session 5 - Thursday 9:30am - Games 9 & 10
Session 2 - Tuesday 4:30pm - Games 3 & 4
Session 6 - Thursday 4:30pm - Games 11 & 12
Session 3 - Wednesday 9:30am - Games 5 & 6
Session 7 - Friday 3pm - Games 13 & 14
Session 4 - Wednesday 4:30pm - Games 7 & 8
Session 8 - Saturday 12pm - Games 15 & 16
Session 9 - Sunday 3:30pm - Championship
- 2nd game of session starts 30 minutes after the completion of the 1st game.
- Changes implemented in 2010 to shorten the length of games were very successful and will be in place again this year (Time between games reduced to 30 minutes and time between innings reduced).
- Gates open 1 hour before session start time. Gates open 30 minutes after completion of previous game for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday night sessions.
- Top 12 teams play in the SEC Baseball Tournament.
Seeds 5-12 will meet in a single elimination format on Tuesday, followed by traditional double-elimination play Wednesday-Friday. The tournament will return to single elimination play on Saturday.
SEC Baseball Schedule/Scores/Standings
Back to top
Maximum 12 tickets per transaction. For more than 12 tickets, please contact customer service.
SouthTix Charge by Phone (800)732-4849
Mon. - Fri 8am - 4pm Central.